- Q: I’m scared of going to the dentist. Will it be painful?Dr. Emam is a gentle and caring dentist. She has over 20 years of experience working with all kinds of patients, including many who fear to go to the dentist. We go above and beyond for all of our patients and work hard to ensure that your dental experiences with us are comfortable and pain-free.
- Q: Do you take my dental insurance? What if I don’t have a dental insurance?We accept all insurance plans! PPO plans allow patients to select their own doctors and then reimburse submitted claims according to a set schedule of benefits. We may be “out of network” for your dental insurance, which means your out of pocket expenses may be slightly higher than if you use a dentist within your plan’s network. You should verify your insurance information prior to picking a dentist to ensure there won’t be any unpleasant surprises later!
You can call our office at (650) 321-0340 and we will be happy to talk through any insurance questions you have. We are always your advocate in the insurance process!
We also offer financing through CareCredit.
- Q: How much does everything cost?You’re out of pocket costs will vary depending on if you have dental insurance and what that insurance covers. We never move forward with any treatment unless you understand all of the costs involved. You will know exactly what to expect and there will not be any surprises. We know that the cost of health and dental care can be steep, but remember: good health is priceless!
- Q: What is your cancellation policy?We require 48-hour notice for any cancellations. We reserve the right to assess a cancellation fee if you cancel less than 48 hours before your appointment. To cancel or change an appointment, please call us at (650) 321-0340 or email us.
We see one patient at a time and reserve that time specifically for each patient, so you get Dr. Emam’s undivided attention. We understand that emergencies happen and that sometimes you need to change or cancel your appointment. If you give us 48 hours notice, we can offer your appointment time to another patient. Thank you for honoring our cancellation policy!
- Q: How long will the appointment be?The answer to this question depends on what we will do during your visit. Feel free to call our office for an estimate of how long your visit should take. If you are a new patient and want more information about our new patient exam, please visit our Information for New Patients page.
- Q: Who do I contact in case of emergency?If you are having a medical emergency, please seek care immediately at your local Urgent Care Center or a hospital. If it is after hours and you have a dental emergency, please call our office at (650) 321-0340 and listen to the message for emergency contact instructions.
Roshan Emam DDS is located at
850 Middlefield Rd. Suite 8
Palo Alto, CA
Nothing ruins a perfectly good day like tooth pain. It can leave your mouth sore and tender, it can make your gums throb with pain and it can even lead to some rather vicious headaches. Toothaches are the way the body signals the brain that there are problems in the mouth. The most effective way…
Thinking you would like to have a smile makeover? Great! New advances in dental technologies now allow for a number of cosmetic treatments that can improve the way you look when you smile. Your smile makeover may only include one makeover option or it may include three or more, it is simply up to you.…
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Palo Alto, CA area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Family Dentist, General Dentist, Emergency Dentist, Dental Implant Restoration, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Dentures and Dental Crowns.
There are certain risk factors for oral cancer that are important to be mindful about. Along with routine oral cancer screenings from your dentist, it is encouraged to check for any early signs of oral cancer every so often, especially if you meet one or more of the criteria for being at higher risk. By understanding…
A family dentist is not just there to give you a teeth cleaning and send you home with a toothbrush. We care about the well-being of each and every patient. Keeping your teeth healthy and strong is our top priority.Not everyone may know that some habits hurt your teeth. Even simple actions that might seem…