All-On-4 dental implants are modern solutions for replacing missing teeth in your mouth. Previously, patients waiting for tooth replacements had to endure multiple procedures and wear uncomfortable temporary dentures. All-On-4 dental implant treatments provide same-day teeth saving time and effort, besides delivering instant smiles.
You will regain your oral functions like speaking, eating, and smiling on completing the treatment. This revolutionary procedure replaces your missing teeth with sturdy implants that look, function, and feel like your natural ones. At our office, Roshan Emam D.D.S.in Palo Alto, CA, we offer all-on-4 dental implants to reinstate your oral functions and smile appearance.
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Dental implants comprise titanium posts that will function as artificial tooth roots. After the implants have lodged firmly in your jawbone, an incredibly natural-looking dental crown is secured to the implant to complete your smile.
The All-on-Four implants process is the same as above, but they can replace an entire arch of teeth in the upper or lower jawbone. It involves the placement of four implant pieces placed strategically in the mouth. The implants help support a denture appliance consisting of artificial teeth. The all-on-4 dental implant process will save your time as it is completed in a single dental visit.
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants extend many benefits, including:
- A fully-functional prosthetic set of teeth
- The procedure can be completed in a single appointment
- Improves your smile appearance with natural-looking teeth
- No dietary restrictions
- Prevent health problems associated with missing teeth
- They do not need special care, besides the regular oral hygiene
Candidates for All-On-4 Dental Implants
- If you have multiple missing and impaired teeth, then perhaps all-on-4 implant treatment will be a perfect solution for you.
- If you have advanced periodontal gum disease, this treatment will allow your new prosthetic teeth to rest on an acrylic base that imitates the look of natural, healthy gums.
- If you are looking to fully restore your teeth and gums' complete look and function, this implant option will work for you.
- If you have severe dental issues and want to revamp your smile in just one sitting.
The Procedure for All-On-4 Implants
As a first step, Dr. Emam will take X-rays and scans to check for signs of bone loss. Once you are found fit for the process, four implants are placed strategically on the upper arch and four on the lower arch of the mouth. The implant site is stitched to close incisions to promote faster healing. Finally, your denture teeth are placed and connected to your implants, so they fit securely in your mouth.
To learn more about our all-on-4 dental implants, visit our office, Roshan Emam D.D.S., at 850 Middlefield Rd. Suite 8, Palo Alto, CA 94301. You can also reach us at (650) 321-0340.